Kid’s Bamboo Bedding Set (Pia’s Pink)
Drift off into the bliss of sleep the way nature intended with Our ultra-soft and comfortable organic bamboo silk bedding set. Crafted from sustainable bamboo, the cloud-like texture brings unmatched comfort for your best rest. Stay in bed and forget the world, wrapped in nothing but our 100% organic bamboo lyocell bedding set that’s fully breathable, thermoregulating, and sterile, even repelling dust mites. The glossy set brings a decorated finish to your bedroom with a flat and fitted sheet plus a set of matching pillowcases. For the ultimate naked sleep comfort in any season keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter, We have got you covered!
- Soft like Clouds – Provides ultimate comfort and is great for sensitive skin.
- No harmful chemicals – Our fabric is Okeo-tex certified, that means no harmful chemical in the making process nor dye.
- Naturally Hypoallergenic – Naturally repels dust mites, mould and mildew.
- Extremely Breathable – Natural fibres allow for greater air flow.
- Thermoregulating – Keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Vegan-Friendly – All our products don’t have any animal-derived materials.
This set includes:
- 1x Fitted Sheet 92x190x40cm
- 1x Duvet Cover 150x200cm
- 1x Pillowcases 80x50cm
Nakedlab bamboo sheets do best when washed in cold water to preserve their integrity.
- Because bamboo is a naturally antimicrobial material, there’s no need to worry. Never use any products that contain bleaching agents, optical brighteners or fabric softeners. These products will break down the composition of the bamboo fabric or remove the dye colour and they won’t last as long.
- Keep your bamboo sheets in snuggly-soft condition by washing them alone so they don’t mingle with rough fabrics that can snag the materials.
- If possible, line-dry your sheets and let the sunshine in or you can safely tumble them dry on your cool, delicate setting.
- And above all, as our fabric is a natural fabric and not treated with any chemicals, it may experience slight pilling during initial use in response to friction, however this is removed or reduced through the washing and drying process.
Keep your bamboo sheets in snuggly-soft condition by washing them alone so they don’t mingle with rough fabrics that can snag the materials. If possible, line-dry your sheets and let the sunshine in or you can safely tumble them dry on your cool, delicate setting. And above all, make sure you use eco-friendly laundry detergent to help continue the cause for our environment, and for keeping the natural experience of using your bamboo sheets.