Bamboo Pillowslip (Elsa Blue)
Lay your sweet little one down for sleep on the most natural and sustainable materials in the world. Naked Lab was created to bring safe and comfortable sleep through ultra-soft and comfortable sustainable bamboo. Our kids’ pillowslip was designed for babies with sensitive skin or allergies to bring them the kind of sleep nature intended. With a silken texture, delicate baby hair won’t knot, mat, or wear down into a bald spot. Friction-free, the gentle, breathable, thermoregulating, and sterile bamboo material creates a safe dust mite-repelling space for sublime sleep even at the youngest of ages.
- Soft like Clouds– Provides ultimate comfort and is great for sensitive skin.
- No harmful chemicals – Our fabric is Okeo-tex certified, that means no harmful chemical in the making process nor dye.
- Naturally Hypoallergenic – Naturally repels dust mites, mould and mildew.
- Extremely Breathable – Natural fibres allow for greater air flow.
- Thermoregulating – Keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Vegan-Friendly – All our products don’t have any animal-derived materials.
Nakedlab bamboo sheets do best when washed in cold water to preserve their integrity.
- Because bamboo is a naturally antimicrobial material, there’s no need to worry. Never use any products that contain bleaching agents, optical brighteners or fabric softeners. These products will break down the composition of the bamboo fabric or remove the dye colour and they won’t last as long.
- Keep your bamboo sheets in snuggly-soft condition by washing them alone so they don’t mingle with rough fabrics that can snag the materials.
- If possible, line-dry your sheets and let the sunshine in or you can safely tumble them dry on your cool, delicate setting.
- And above all, as our fabric is a natural fabric and not treated with any chemicals, it may experience slight pilling during initial use in response to friction, however this is removed or reduced through the washing and drying process.
Keep your bamboo sheets in snuggly-soft condition by washing them alone so they don’t mingle with rough fabrics that can snag the materials. If possible, line-dry your sheets and let the sunshine in or you can safely tumble them dry on your cool, delicate setting. And above all, make sure you use eco-friendly laundry detergent to help continue the cause for our environment, and for keeping the natural experience of using your bamboo sheets.